    - validating input according to the model "schema" attribute

    --
    Victor Engmark

    Victor Engmark, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Victor Engmark

    Koen De Wolf Guest

    Did you try Formsplayer? (www.formsplayer.com/)

    Best Regards,

    Koen De Wolf

    --
    Multimedia Lab
    Ghent University - ELIS
    URL http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be

    Koen De Wolf, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Koen De Wolf wrote:

    > Did you try Formsplayer? (www.formsplayer.com/)

    Yes, and thanks! It seems to have crude support for the tags I need. But
    it has quite a few problems itself:
    - Memory usage rises fast with increasing source file size (A 2.36 MB
    file made IE go up to ~150 MB RAM use, with swapping and a few minutes
    load time as a result)
    - It doesn't seem to support any except the most basic CSS
    (background-color works on some elements, display:table etc. doesn't)
    - It only supports IE6
    - those $#&#$% fP icons all over the place.

    Tips on how to circumvent any of these problems would be most welcome.

    --
    Victor Engmark

    Victor Engmark, Apr 15, 2004