XHTML and Command Buttons

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Michael, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    As a follup up, what I am trying to do is use the
    ItemTemplate for the object list. If the object list is
    rendered natively, the items in the list are displayed as
    links on all devices. But when I use the itemTemplate to
    markup the data with html or xhtml the command buttons,
    even with Format="Link" set they are displayed as buttons
    on the xHTML devices.

    thanks again.

    Michael, Aug 21, 2003