    can this be moved to the left hand edge of the area leaving the space to the
    right of the checkbox??

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 13, 2004

  2. mark | r

    Sam Hughes Guest

    "mark | r" <> wrote in
    news:411cbce2$0$29930$:

    > i have a form containing checkboxes, each checkbox has a width,
    > but the checkbox element is placed in the centre of the area
    > (because of the width), can this be moved to the left hand edge of
    > the area leaving the space to the right of the checkbox??

    Could you please elaborate further or post a URL?

    --
    How to make it so visitors can't resize your fonts:
    <http://www.rpi.edu/~hughes/www/wise_guy/unresizable_text.html>

    Sam Hughes, Aug 13, 2004

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    mark | r, Aug 13, 2004
  4. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    thanks andrew, once again you've bailed me out :)

    mark

    mark | r, Aug 13, 2004
  5. *mark | r* wrote:
    > http://sicl.neue.co.uk/about/questionnaire.asp
    >
    > mark

    ..dash input {width:200px;padding:0}

    - is too generic, don't apply it to the checkboxes. Pragmatically
    speaking you'll need to use a class and apply it to each input that
    requires that width value, ideally it is as simple as:

    ..dash input[type=text] {width:200px;padding:0}
    --
    Andrew Urquhart
    - FAQ: http://www.html-faq.com

    Andrew Urquhart, Aug 13, 2004