XHTML Help, I'm going to go crazy....

Neil Monk

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.neilmonk.com/new/inde
x.php&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=%28detect+automatically%29

or:

http://tinyurl.com/4bzeh

Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Because I can't figure it out for
the life of me!

It appears that the validator does not like the <UL> tag where it is, but as
long as I've known, this is the correct way to do lists.

Can anyone help me, before I go crazy?

PLEASE?!
fyi, the page in question is http://www.neilmonk.com/new/index.php

Mark Parnell

It appears that the validator does not like the <UL> tag where it is, but as
long as I've known, this is the correct way to do lists.

That hasn't ever been the correct way to do lists. A list cannot be in a
paragraph.

Neil Monk

Mark said:
That hasn't ever been the correct way to do lists. A list cannot be
in a paragraph.

Cheers you are a star.

I have been at it the past two hours, starting with about 40 errors on the
validator, and just going through one by one, guessing what the problem was,
and the right way to fix it, and that was the only one I got stuck on.

At first the validator seemed to like it better as

probs, oh well, osrted now, ta!