XHTML Modularization - hello-world example.

Discussion in 'XML' started by C.W.Holeman II, Apr 8, 2007.

  1. As K&R state the hardest part is getting a first instance to work. So I am
    looking for a "hello, world!" example for adding an additional element
    to an XHTML file.

    <h1>Hello, World</h1>
    <myHello>
    </myHello>

    I would like a complete example showing how to extend XHTML to allow the
    element myHello to be in an XHTML file with other XHTML elements inside
    an myHello element. So what XML Schema file and its contents and any
    changes to my example XHTML file above are needed?

    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-modularization/schema_developing.html#s_dev_elems

    The above have details covering too much for a simple hello-world example.

    --
    C.W.Holeman II | -5 | http://JulianLocals.com/cwhii
    To only a fraction of the human race does God give the privilege of

    C.W.Holeman II, Apr 8, 2007