XHTML - Resize Table to Windows Size

Philip

I am now using ASP.NET v2 and formerly with ASP.NET 1.1... I used to be able
to use the following technique to ensure that the last row of a table
expanded to and was fully aligned with the browser window size.... by using
height="*"...... however this no longer seems to work with XHTML 1.0..

Cell 1
Cell 2

Can someone provide some guidance on this.... I have already wasted many
hours looking on the Internet for an answer ?

Is there another style parameter which I should be using that will provide
equivalent results ?

Thanks