XHTML - Resize Table to Windows Size

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Philip, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. Philip

    Philip Guest

    I am now using ASP.NET v2 and formerly with ASP.NET 1.1... I used to be able
    to use the following technique to ensure that the last row of a table
    expanded to and was fully aligned with the browser window size.... by using
    height="*"...... however this no longer seems to work with XHTML 1.0..

    Cell 1
    Cell 2

    Can someone provide some guidance on this.... I have already wasted many
    hours looking on the Internet for an answer ?

    Is there another style parameter which I should be using that will provide
    equivalent results ?

    Thanks

    --
    Philip