XHTML Validator Module

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Josh Twist, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Josh Twist

    Josh Twist Guest

    Hello,

    Maybe I'll get flamed for this but I think this may be of interest to
    the readers here.

    We've just released a new (and free) module for ASP.NET 2.0 that checks
    the output of each page for XHTML compliance.

    Have a read about it and download it (free) here:
    http://www.thejoyofcode.com/Validator_Module.aspx

    And there's a demo of it here:
    http://www.thejoyofcode.com/ValidatorModule/

    We're looking for some feedback too so let us know what you think!

    Thanks

    Josh

    Josh Twist, Feb 22, 2006