Xilinix Virtex 2 Pro FPGA Price range.

Gangatharan

hi ,
Out of Board design for while. Can any FPGA user hint me on the price range
of Xilinx 2 Pro (XC2VPX20 & XC2VPX70) take the fastest speed and max pin
count.

hope get a quick reply from here. Than through proper channel which involves
some logistics.

with regards
Gang

Uwe Bonnes

: hi ,
: Out of Board design for while. Can any FPGA user hint me on the price range
: of Xilinx 2 Pro (XC2VPX20 & XC2VPX70) take the fastest speed and max pin
: count.

: hope get a quick reply from here. Than through proper channel which involves
: some logistics.

Phone your distributor of choice...

B.t.w. do you really mean XC2VP_X_20. Are they already relased?

Try e.g. www.nuhorizons.com for online pricing/availability.

Bye