    read file "4>!": no such file or directory'.

    Does anybody know what is it?

    John
    john, Feb 6, 2007

  2. I don't know exactly the cause, but i've seen some strange stuff when
    switching from versions, a leap from 6 to 9 might be tricky in one go...

    To get started, use ISE 9 to make a new project, and start from scratch.
    Use only the .vhd .ucf from your original project. Obviously this just
    works for the simple architectures.

    Otherwise, try "clean-up project files" and try again.

    HTH
    Ben

    Benjamin Todd, Feb 8, 2007