Xilinx ISE Project Navigator 8.1i

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by zlotawy, Sep 9, 2007.

  1. zlotawy

    zlotawy Guest

    Hi,
    I have a problem. WHen I declare in my package something like this:

    constant NAME : Integer :=4;

    all is ok. But when I make

    constant NAME : Integer :=4/2;

    I have Fatal Error: "Portability/export/Port_Main.h:127:1.16 - This
    application has discovered an exceptional condition from which it cannot
    recover. Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the
    Answers Database and other online resources at http://support.xilinx.com. If
    you need further assistance, please open a Webcase by clicking on the
    "WebCase" link at http://support.xilinx.com
    "

    When I declare it in new package all is ok too :) I see that there could
    not be too many constants in one package. Have I bad version of ISE?

    Thanks,
    Wojtek
    zlotawy, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Hi,

    On 09.09.2007 20:12, zlotawy wrote:

    > When I declare it in new package all is ok too :) I see that there could
    > not be too many constants in one package. Have I bad version of ISE?

    Probably. You may want to check if you have the latest ISE-Servicepack
    installed. If not, get and install the latest Service-Pack. If yes, try
    to reinstall the complete ISE. Maybe a file got corrupted.

    HTH

    Ludwig
    =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Ludwig_H=FCgelsch=E4fer?=, Sep 10, 2007