Xilinx ISE Project Navigator 8.1i

zlotawy

Hi,
I have a problem. WHen I declare in my package something like this:

constant NAME : Integer :=4;

all is ok. But when I make

constant NAME : Integer :=4/2;

I have Fatal Error: "Portability/export/Port_Main.h:127:1.16 - This
application has discovered an exceptional condition from which it cannot
recover. Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the
Answers Database and other online resources at http://support.xilinx.com. If
you need further assistance, please open a Webcase by clicking on the
"WebCase" link at http://support.xilinx.com
"

When I declare it in new package all is ok too :) I see that there could
not be too many constants in one package. Have I bad version of ISE?

Thanks,
Wojtek

?

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Ludwig_H=FCgelsch=E4fer?=

Hi,

When I declare it in new package all is ok too :) I see that there could
not be too many constants in one package. Have I bad version of ISE?

Probably. You may want to check if you have the latest ISE-Servicepack
installed. If not, get and install the latest Service-Pack. If yes, try
to reinstall the complete ISE. Maybe a file got corrupted.

HTH

Ludwig