Xilinx .npl to .ise can't convert

Hawker

Hello all.

I'm trying to open some older designs of mine that were done in WebPack
6.x and before into Webpack 8.x. I am trying to open .npl files which
it says it can convert to the .ise however when I try to open them, I
get the conversion dialog box but the conversion does not work. What am
I doing wrong. The error message is below. I got this one trying to
convert one of Xilinx's reference apps thinking the problem may be my
projects.

ERROR:projectMgmt - TOE: ITclInterp::ExecuteCmd gave Tcl result
'couldn't duplicate input handle: bad file number'.
Tcl_ErrnoId: EBADF
Tcl_ErrnoMsg: bad file number
_cmd: source
"D:/programs/electronics/xilinx/data/projnav/scripts/dpm_migrateTasks.tcl";
::xilinx::Dpm::migrateProject
{D:\data\consulting\compsee\DataSheets\Xilinx\xapp390\Digicam_Mem_8_28\WebPACK\dig_camera.npl}
errorInfo: couldn't duplicate input handle: bad file number
while executing
"exec "zip" -r $archiveName $archivePath"
(procedure "::xilinx::Dpm::migrateProject" line 18)
invoked from within
"::xilinx::Dpm::migrateProject
{D:\data\consulting\compsee\DataSheets\Xilinx\xapp390\Digicam_Mem_8_28\WebPACK\dig_camera.npl}"

Thanx
Hawker