xilinx simulator error

Mihovil Frater

Hi!

I've seen some people are providing help with errors in tools, so I feel
encouraged :)
My tool is Xilinx ISE Webpack 9.2i. Error says:
ERROR:Simulator:29 - at 0 ns : Can not find hierarchical name N245_XUSED.
This is a Lite version of ISE Simulator.

Here goes the story.
I've made VHDL design. Created testbench waveform in Xilinx ISE, simulated
Behavioral. It works fine. Than I wanted to see what happens with feature
called 'post-route simulation'. I clicked on it and selected 'Simulate
Post-Place & Route model'. It went to all the phases in 'implement design'.
There wasn't any error. That's good. But when I click on 'Simulate
Post-Place & Route model' it opens a simulation for a nanosecond and then
closes it. I see the error message at the bottom of the window. My guess is
it's bug in Xilinx ISE. Haven't found any info about this error.

Any experience about it?

Thank you!