xlrd 0.9.2 released!

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of xlrd 0.9.2:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd/0.9.2

This release includes the following changes:

- Fix some packaging issues that meant docs and examples were missing
from the tarball.

- Fixed a small but serious regression that caused problems opening
..xlsx files.

If you find any problems, please ask about them on the
(e-mail address removed) list, or submit an issue on GitHub:

https://github.com/python-excel/xlrd/issues

Full details of all things Python and Excel related can be found here:

http://www.python-excel.org/

cheers,

Chris

nn

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of xlrd 0.9.2:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd/0.9.2

This release includes the following changes:

- Fix some packaging issues that meant docs and examples were missing
from the tarball.

- Fixed a small but serious regression that caused problems opening
.xlsx files.

If you find any problems, please ask about them on the
(e-mail address removed) list, or submit an issue on GitHub:

https://github.com/python-excel/xlrd/issues

Full details of all things Python and Excel related can be found here:

http://www.python-excel.org/

cheers,

Chris

Thanks from me (and I am sure many others).