XLsuite | Open Source Ruby on Rails based ERP / CRM / CMS

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by djriel@gmail.com, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello fellow Ruby users.

    We are a small web development company in Vancouver, BC called <a
    href="http://ixld.com">iXLD</a> Media Inc.

    We have been developing an <a href="http://xlsuite.org">open source
    Ruby on Rails CRM / ERP</a> solution for our clients and would like to
    get more input from the Ruby community.

    Please view the open source code repository at http://xlsuite.org

    Or set up your own hosted version (free while we're in the proverbial
    beta phase) on our hosted CRM / CMS solution by pointing your browser
    to " yourname.xlsuite.com " and sign up.

    Functional sections include:
    - A rudamentary CSS based layouts and pages system for the CMS.
    - Custom URL addressing feature (name your page slug line, great for
    SEO).
    - Contact manager, with Tag based indexing.
    - Integrated CSS based forums.
    - Data import module allowing drag and drop field mapping.
    - Tag based RSS feed publisher - instant content for your site.
    - Groups and permission for most areas.

    We would love some beta users, please join us in building a top notch
    OpenSource Ruby alternative for full business management systems
    online.

    Our solution targets people interested in SalesForce, Netsuite and
    other hosted SaaS companies.
    , Jun 14, 2007