XLsuite | Open Source Ruby on Rails based ERP / CRM / CMS

djriel

Hello fellow Ruby users.

We are a small web development company in Vancouver, BC called <a
href="http://ixld.com">iXLD</a> Media Inc.

We have been developing an <a href="http://xlsuite.org">open source
Ruby on Rails CRM / ERP</a> solution for our clients and would like to
get more input from the Ruby community.

Please view the open source code repository at http://xlsuite.org

Or set up your own hosted version (free while we're in the proverbial
beta phase) on our hosted CRM / CMS solution by pointing your browser
to " yourname.xlsuite.com " and sign up.

Functional sections include:
- A rudamentary CSS based layouts and pages system for the CMS.
- Custom URL addressing feature (name your page slug line, great for
SEO).
- Contact manager, with Tag based indexing.
- Integrated CSS based forums.
- Data import module allowing drag and drop field mapping.
- Tag based RSS feed publisher - instant content for your site.
- Groups and permission for most areas.

We would love some beta users, please join us in building a top notch
OpenSource Ruby alternative for full business management systems
online.

Our solution targets people interested in SalesForce, Netsuite and
other hosted SaaS companies.