xml and sql server 2k problem

Dhananjay

hello everyone
I have a problem with xml and sql server 2k.
first thing i have a website named this->
http://en.infosites.org/info/keyword.
when i am entering a value for keyword like this ->
http://en.infosites.org/info/value now when this page opens in
browser(IE or Mozila FF) it shows only xml tags with some text as
contents. now i have to save this in sql server 2k i have a table in
that i have field as xml tags. i want to save entire thing which i
displayed in browser.
how to proceed i dont know. if anyone has idea the plz share with me .
its urgent
Thanks
Dhananjay