    it as a file structure in VB6?

    Any websites about this?

    Tom
    Tom Cashman, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Tom Cashman

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 06:09:35 GMT, Tom Cashman <>
    wrote:

    >I'm working on a project with some friends for tracking information
    >related to movie production. But the only program I'm any good with is
    >VB6 Is there any way to join the two?

    XML is almost completely independent of the programing language you
    use with it. Now VB isn't the greatest language in the world, but if
    it's what you know, then you can certainly use it.

    XML is normally used through a "DOM" component that you find
    ready-made from somewhere, not by writing your own. M$oft have MSXML
    which is a fairly good one that also does XSL transforms.

    Most details can be found at MSDN, or the SDK help is downloadable.

    Andy Dingley, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Tom Cashman

    fa.falaschi Guest

    fa.falaschi, Jan 7, 2004