XML Based Content Aggregator

WebGate Admin

I just wanted to mention a software product I just released on sourceforge.
It uses XML/XSLT (using Apache Cocoon) to aggregate all (not ALL, but quite
a bit) of your information into one web application.

http://webgate.sourceforge.net

You can see screenshots.. and if you are familiar with Cocoon, Java and
have a servlet container that can run Cocoon you're in luck!

Quick feature list...

* Web email integration - accesses Apache James jdbc datastores
* Integrated Google Seach
* Integrated IMDB Search
* Integrated Dictionary Search
* RSS/RDF/Atom Reader
* Local weather

The whole system is based on XML data passing through a pipeline and output
in some form or fashion (if you arent familiar with Cocoon).