    would be a great starting point. Does anyone here in this list have some
    links he can give me?

    Christofer Dutz
    Christofer Dutz, Dec 3, 2003

  2. You might look at this

    http://www.xwt.org/

    which uses xml to deliver the gui for an app over the internet.
    Peter Hickman, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Christofer Dutz

    Iain Guest

    I believe that the InfoPath component of Office 2003 does something like
    this.

    Basically, you can specify a form in XML which includes the various options
    and I believe even some aspects of workflow.

    I have never used it and may be way out of order!

    Iain

    Iain, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Ufff ... I just had a look at the InfoPath stuf ... it seems that this
    does exactly what our project shoul do and goes a lot further (graphical
    designer for the forms) ... the only thing we would need is to have it
    server Web-Clients not only InfoPath clients. Do you know of a thing
    like this?

    Chris

    Christofer Dutz, Dec 9, 2003