XML best start?

Sam Hwang

I am a beginner in Java XML programming, would anyone suggest me some
good examples to learn to start the programming? Thanks!

Reply7471859353

Sam said:
I am a beginner in Java XML programming, would anyone suggest me some
good examples to learn to start the programming? Thanks!

Rhino 1.6 with XML support,
http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/

RDF W3C,
http://www.w3.org/RDF/
RDF Tutorial,
http://www.w3schools.com/rdf/default.asp
RDF Jena,
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jena/?ca=dgr-jw17j-jena
RDF Schema maintanance and reasoning, Sesame documentation link,
http://www.openrdf.org/documentation.jsp

OWL W3C,
http://www.w3.org/2004/OWL/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-owl-features-20030818/

other reference and links

early 70's, U.S. Naval Research,
Professor Doug Lenat, Large Knowledge-Based Systems
http://www.cyc.com/
http://www.opencyc.org/

http://gunther.smeal.psu.edu/nrelatedgid/6478

http://gunther.smeal.psu.edu/context/6478/0

.... with this final link you can see XML /full circle/.

maw