    Sam Hwang Guest

    I am a beginner in Java XML programming, would anyone suggest me some
    good examples to learn to start the programming? Thanks!
    Sam Hwang, Mar 20, 2005

  2. Sam Hwang wrote:

    > I am a beginner in Java XML programming, would anyone suggest me some
    > good examples to learn to start the programming? Thanks!

    This book
    <http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/>
    covers a lot but not the latest additions within Java 1.5 I think.
    But for a start it is quite good.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Sam Hwang

    Guest

    Sam Hwang wrote:
    > I am a beginner in Java XML programming, would anyone suggest me some
    > good examples to learn to start the programming? Thanks!

    Rhino 1.6 with XML support,
    http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/

    RDF W3C,
    http://www.w3.org/RDF/
    RDF Tutorial,
    http://www.w3schools.com/rdf/default.asp
    RDF Jena,
    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jena/?ca=dgr-jw17j-jena
    RDF Schema maintanance and reasoning, Sesame documentation link,
    http://www.openrdf.org/documentation.jsp

    OWL W3C,
    http://www.w3.org/2004/OWL/
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-owl-features-20030818/

    other reference and links

    early 70's, U.S. Naval Research,
    Professor Doug Lenat, Large Knowledge-Based Systems
    http://www.cyc.com/
    http://www.opencyc.org/

    http://gunther.smeal.psu.edu/nrelatedgid/6478

    http://gunther.smeal.psu.edu/context/6478/0

    .... with this final link you can see XML /full circle/.

    maw
    , Mar 23, 2005