XML call XSL that calls xml through document() element

hagar

Hello,

I am trying to create an XML document on the fly that sends some
parameters to an xsl document which calls the correct xml document that
corresponds to the parameters.

I reference the xsl document:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="web-primary.xsl"?>

I am just trying to hardcode the request to prove that this is possible
for the time being so the parameters are already in the xsl that will
eventually be variables.

but I am unsure what else to include in the first XML file to make the
call to the web-primary.xsl????? My XSL is complete and the
corresponding XSL files are complete.

The xsl doc has a document element that calls the correct xml file that
contains the data.

My reason for doing all of this is because Firefox will not allow me to
go to a remote xml file from the server so I want the browser to do the
work of getting the remote xml file. If you have a better way of doing
this, please let me know.

thx.

Simon Brooke

hagar said:
I am trying to create an XML document on the fly that sends some
parameters to an xsl document which calls the correct xml document that
corresponds to the parameters.

This isn't even remotely a Java question. Ask it on