    kind thing. I know it is not a simple task as it involves many
    recursive functions.

    Thanks!
    terry, Nov 24, 2004

  2. terry

    terry Guest

    Anyone can give me a hand?
    terry, Nov 25, 2004

  3. On 24 Nov 2004 22:19:40 -0800, terry wrote:

    > Anyone can give me a hand?

    I'm no expert on the area of development to which you are refering.
    OTOH, I have a great deal of experience at getting the most
    from newsgroups. A couple of tips.

    Your question sounded like you wanted hand-holding, step-by-step
    through each aspect of the process. Usenet is a discussion forum
    as opposed to a help-desk, and your question sounded more appropriate
    for a help-desk.

    If you want such personal tuition, offer some cash and I am
    confident that the relevant people will contact you. OTOH, if
    you are not prepared/able to pay money, you will need to put more
    effort into the task and ask specific questions.

    You might instead ask for links to tutorials, or good search
    keywords as a start. Work through a tutorial, and post with a
    specific question when you get stuck.

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Nov 25, 2004
  4. terry

    terry Guest

    Andrew Thompson <> wrote in message news:<bqcxwimtr6r8$.gijr642ujzw0$>...
    > On 24 Nov 2004 22:19:40 -0800, terry wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone can give me a hand?

    > I'm no expert on the area of development to which you are refering.
    > OTOH, I have a great deal of experience at getting the most
    > from newsgroups. A couple of tips.
    >
    > Your question sounded like you wanted hand-holding, step-by-step
    > through each aspect of the process. Usenet is a discussion forum
    > as opposed to a help-desk, and your question sounded more appropriate
    > for a help-desk.
    >
    > If you want such personal tuition, offer some cash and I am
    > confident that the relevant people will contact you. OTOH, if
    > you are not prepared/able to pay money, you will need to put more
    > effort into the task and ask specific questions.
    >
    > You might instead ask for links to tutorials, or good search
    > keywords as a start. Work through a tutorial, and post with a
    > specific question when you get stuck.
    >
    > HTH

    I think this question is quite general and catalog-product system is a
    quite common thing. May be there exists source code in the internet
    which someone knows the link. I do not think that forum is not a right
    place to post such a question.
    terry, Nov 25, 2004
  5. On 25 Nov 2004 06:06:08 -0800, terry wrote:

    > ...I do not think that forum is not a right
    > place to post such a question.

    I never said it was the wrong place, feel free to ignore my
    advice if you wish. But keep in mind that it is you asking
    'Anyone can give me a hand?' after getting no responses to
    your original enquiry.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Nov 25, 2004