xml certificate

Fulio Pen

hello,

I consider to get xml certificate to change career, but have no idea
about the job market for this certificate. information is greatly
appreciated. my college major was not computer science nor IT, but I
have some experience with html, css and svg. Thanks.

fulio pen

Joe Kesselman

I consider to get xml certificate to change career, but have no idea
about the job market for this certificate.

I have no idea what skills an "xml certificate" is supposed to
represent, nor what degree of skill. That means I can't put any value on it.

--
Joe Kesselman,

Peter Flynn

hello,

I consider to get xml certificate to change career, but have no idea
about the job market for this certificate.

What certificate is this?

///Peter

Fulio Pen

What certificate is this?

///Peter

Information about this certificate is in the following web page:

http://www.xmlmaster.org/en/

I guess that many people in this group are xml experts. If they've
never heard of this certificate, very possible it is worthless. My
question can be asked in another way:

Is the job market for xml professionals pretty good or not? Thanks.

The Magpie

Information about this certificate is in the following web page:

http://www.xmlmaster.org/en/

I guess that many people in this group are xml experts. If they've
never heard of this certificate, very possible it is worthless. My
question can be asked in another way:

Is the job market for xml professionals pretty good or not? Thanks.

Given the certificate is pretty much restricted to the Far East, that
it does not seem to be widely supported by companies and that they
have made no press releases for three years, I'd say that it probably
is worthless.

Work, however, is not. If you can handle XML, build a solid Schema and
manage it with decent XSL, there is a market for your. And the more
you can do, the more you will be in demand.

Peter Flynn

Information about this certificate is in the following web page:

http://www.xmlmaster.org/en/

I guess that many people in this group are xml experts. If they've
never heard of this certificate, very possible it is worthless.

I had never heard of it, and I see no evidence that it has any kind of
formal accreditation behind it, although the Committee are all
well-respected people in the XML field. I'm not aware of any employer
seeking this certificate, but I am not active in the area of the world
that xmlmaster.org is registered in.

///Peter