xml control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Arne, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Arne

    Arne Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using the xml-control to read a xml/xsl file - and everything works
    fine, as long as the file is placed locally.

    Isn't possible to reference an external xml-fil as
    xml1.documentsource = http://www.........
    xml1.transformsource = "myxsl.xsl"

    i've tried - without success - with
    Dim doc As XmlDocument = New XmlDocument

    doc.Load("http://www......l")

    Xml1.Document = doc

    Regards

    Arne