XML delta generator

raghav

Hi,

This is supposed to be an announcement for a free software project
startup.

The project is targeted to build an XML delta generator software,
which can compare two xml files and find out the differneces between
them, the result being another xml file.

I request you to pay a visit to the project home page

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/xmldiff/

The project is in barely conception state. And ideas and suggestions
are most welcome.

I want to use this forum to request all interested and wiling to
contribute towards the development of this project. I believe its
going to be another feather in cap for Free software movement.

so long..

regards