XML Design Tool

Hans Mittenbacher

Hello group,

I´m searching for a tool that provides a graphical design tool for
program surfaces and has a XML output.

That means I want to draw or to drag'n'drop e.g. a button, checkbox...
to a panel and the output should be my defined XML.

With QT Designer from Trolltech for example you can design such
surfaces with buttons, lists, subpanels.....and the output is XML. The
problem here is, that I want to have my own output format and not the
QT´s.

Is there any tool out there which provides such functionality?
Freeware would be great :)

Regards,
Hans