xml.dom.ext documentation

hortitude.eyeball

I figure I must just be missing something, but I can't seem to find
good documentation for xml.dom.ext. What I'm hoping for is just a
simple list of what actually is available in that package (what other
packages get included if you import xml.dom.ext and what functions are
available).

Sybren Stuvel

(e-mail address removed) enlightened us with:
I figure I must just be missing something, but I can't seem to find
good documentation for xml.dom.ext. What I'm hoping for is just a
simple list of what actually is available in that package (what
other packages get included if you import xml.dom.ext and what
functions are available).

'pydoc xml.dom.ext' works fine for me.

Sybren