XML Editor WYSIWYG Word processor-like validating XML Editor ?!

Hatem KNANI

Hi,
I want to find a component that I can integrate in my application and that
is an XML Editor which is WYSIWYG Word processor-like !!
So that the user can easily create or modify XML document based on given
DTD.

thanks
Hatem

Ray Grimmond

Hatem,

We have a Swing XML Text Component (XMLTextPane) and an XMLEditorKit that you
can integrate into your application. It also allows custom rendering based on
the w3c.dom.Node context

see http://www.qwan.com/XML/XMLEditor.html for details

Hope that helps

Ray Grimmond

Threshold Computer Systems,Inc.
4180 Treat Blvd, Suite R,
Concord, CA 94518, USA

Morphon Technologies

Hi,
I want to find a component that I can integrate in my application and that
is an XML Editor which is WYSIWYG Word processor-like !!
So that the user can easily create or modify XML document based on given
DTD.

thanks
Hatem

You could take a look at the Morphon XML Editor:

http://www.morphon.com/

Hope this helps...