    DTD.

    thanks
    Hatem
    Hatem KNANI, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Hatem KNANI

    Ray Grimmond Guest

    Hatem,

    We have a Swing XML Text Component (XMLTextPane) and an XMLEditorKit that you
    can integrate into your application. It also allows custom rendering based on
    the w3c.dom.Node context

    see http://www.qwan.com/XML/XMLEditor.html for details

    Hope that helps

    Ray Grimmond

    Threshold Computer Systems,Inc.
    4180 Treat Blvd, Suite R,
    Concord, CA 94518, USA

    Ray Grimmond, Jul 22, 2003

  3. On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:35:09 +0200, Hatem KNANI wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I want to find a component that I can integrate in my application and that
    > is an XML Editor which is WYSIWYG Word processor-like !!
    > So that the user can easily create or modify XML document based on given
    > DTD.
    >
    > thanks
    > Hatem

    You could take a look at the Morphon XML Editor:

    http://www.morphon.com/

    Hope this helps...
    Morphon Technologies, Aug 4, 2003