    I'm going to evaluate XMl editors. Evaluate the GUI and how the handle XML
    code and so on.
    Which are the best editors, do you think?

    Mattias, Nov 14, 2003

  2. You can try XMLSpy 5, FrontPage, DreamweaverMX ...

    Useko Netsumi, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Don't forget Stylus Studio (my personal favorite).

    Scott-

    Scott Raymond, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Mattias wrote:

    > I'm going to evaluate XMl editors. Evaluate the GUI and how the handle XML
    > code and so on.
    > Which are the best editors, do you think?

    Of course, XMLSpy is a cool tools, but it's a commercial product. There
    is Oxygen XML editor that is a OpenSource product. You are free in choice.

    --
    Alex

    Alexey Dmitriev, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Mattias

    Sandy Dunlop Guest

    Mattias wrote:

    > I'm going to evaluate XMl editors. Evaluate the GUI and how the handle XML
    > code and so on.
    > Which are the best editors, do you think?

    VIM with syntax highlighting :)

    --
    sandy

    Sandy Dunlop, Nov 18, 2003

    So where would I find that? http://www.oxygenxml.com/ sells its product.

    Steve Slatcher, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Steve Slatcher wrote:
    > Alexey Dmitriev wrote:
    >
    >>Mattias wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm going to evaluate XMl editors. Evaluate the GUI and how the
    >>>handle XML code and so on.
    >>>Which are the best editors, do you think?
    >>>

    >>Of course, XMLSpy is a cool tools, but it's a commercial product.
    >>There is Oxygen XML editor that is a OpenSource product. You are free
    >>in choice.

    > So where would I find that? http://www.oxygenxml.com/ sells its product.

    Sorry. It's a real so. I have confused it with another. Try EditML
    editor (http://www.editml.com)

    --
    Alex

    Alexey Dmitriev, Nov 20, 2003