XML Europe 2004 Program Now Available..register today with early bird rates

Discussion in 'XML' started by MarionEll, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. MarionEll

    MarionEll Guest

    XML Europe 2004, http://www.xmleurope.com, 18-21 April, at the Rai Centre
    Amsterdam, provides the premier European forum for the XML community, spanning
    the worlds of electronic business, publishing, the Internet, e-government,
    software and open standards development.
    This year's conference program, (see full details,
    http://www.xmleurope.com/2004/programmedtls.asp) takes as its theme
    "Documenting the Future," reflecting the key role XML plays in capturing an
    ever-increasing portion of our lives -- whether business transactions, our
    interactions with government, or our creative endeavours. At XML Europe, those
    responsible for shaping our electronic future will meet, collaborate and
    exchange ideas (for list of who attends see
    http://www.xmleurope.com/2004/who.asp).
    This year's event will bring an added bonus. XML Europe 2004 will be co-located
    with Seybold Amsterdam. http://www.seybold365.com/ams2004/. Attendees will be
    able to cross attend a number of sessions and peruse the shared show floor.

    No matter what your involvement in XML, you will benefit from participating in
    XML Europe. Our remit is traditionally broad: mixing the newest technology with
    the latest thinking on the business and legal issues of information management.
    From introductory and technical tutorials,
    http://www.xmleurope.com/2004/tuts.asp, to sessions exploring core technologies
    and application issues, XML Europe will covers an array of topics beneficial in
    your business today.

    As we visit Amsterdam, the conference will bring together the most experienced
    and influential people and companies in the XML industry, along with realistic
    and practical instruction and insight. XML Europe has long been a fertile
    ground for the creation of new ideas and partnerships.
    XML Europe 2004 will be an essential event for XML practitioners of all kinds,
    from business to technical, content management to web services, public to
    private sector.
    Make plans now to join this dynamic event today. Register at:
    http://www.xmleurope.com/2004/registration.asp. Early bird rates in effect till
    27 February.
    Adobe, Enfocus Software, Esko-Graphics, Microsoft Office Infopath, and Quark
    are sponsors of the Seybold Amsterdam and XML Europe 2004 events.

    MarionEll, Feb 17, 2004