XML FAQ v5 released

Discussion in 'XML' started by Peter Flynn, Jan 11, 2011.

  1. Peter Flynn

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Version 5.0 of the XML FAQ (January 2011) is now available at:

    http://xml.silmaril.ie/

    Updates in this version:

    Removed obsolete information and checked all links.
    Corrected all submitted errors.
    Rewrote some entire questions for clarity.
    Reformatted appearance with improved navigation and search.
    Moved many questions to more appropriate sections.
    Updated known events (mail me with others).
    Flattened address space (no subdirectories).
    PDF transformation revised and re-set.

    Coming soon:

    XML in security, privacy, and identity.

    Help needed (volunteers to write or improve a few paragraphs):

    XML Pipelining
    XML in .NET
    Linked Data and XML
    JSON vs XML

    Please report all errors and problems to me by email to the address
    . By all means also post queries to the newsgroups
    and mailing lists, but please copy them to me also if you want them to
    be actioned.

    If you are responsible for other lists, groups, or sites which have
    deep links to the previous FAQ pages, I would be grateful if you would
    update them.

    ///Peter