XML files

netnatter

I want to post a whole load of *.xml files on my asp.net website.

When I tried adding a few it slowed down VS2008 as it looks for them each
time the IDE opens a page even thoug they are totaly not relevant to the
pages or asp.net code

Where can I hide them so that VS2008 can not see them but yet I can link to
them so my users can down load them?

Netnatter

Joined
Nov 10, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Remove the references to them in debug mode and reference them when it's time to Release/Publish.