    Is this possible?

    thanks
    clarence
    Clarence, Aug 9, 2005

  2. Clarence

    Joris Gillis Guest

    Tempore 10:08:48, die Tuesday 09 August 2005 AD, hinc in foro {comp.text.xml} scripsit Clarence <>:

    > Hi group, I am NOT technical, just know MSWord a bit; But I have a
    > messenger file which, if openened in XML editor gives me more than 100
    > pages. I need to print this file to share and discuss, but hope there
    > is a simple way to reduce it all down to an absolute max of 25 pages.
    > We dont need the technical language visible just the discussion...
    > Is this possible?

    Give us a small, typical sample of how the input looks and tell us what information may be removed.
    Joris Gillis, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Clarence

    laurie Guest

    hi, if I open it in Word I get trhe following
    nu een fototje

    jaaaaaa

    laurie, Aug 11, 2005
  4. Clarence

    Joris Gillis Guest

    Hi,

    Tempore 10:32:49, die Thursday 11 August 2005 AD, hinc in foro {comp.text.xml} scripsit laurie <>:

    > if I open it in Word I get trhe following
    > nu een fototje
    > jaaaaaa

    Are you the auhtor of the original post, or have you been helping via private mail?
    I don't understand this reply at all. What do you mean with 'it' ?

    btw. 'fototje' should be spelled as 'fotootje' in Dutch;)

    regards,
    --
    Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
    Spread the wiki (http://www.wikipedia.org)