XML for summies... how to edit to decrease size of 100 pages?

Clarence

Hi group, I am NOT technical, just know MSWord a bit; But I have a
messenger file which, if openened in XML editor gives me more than 100
pages. I need to print this file to share and discuss, but hope there
is a simple way to reduce it all down to an absolute max of 25 pages.
We dont need the technical language visible just the discussion...
Is this possible?

thanks
clarence

Joris Gillis

Tempore 10:08:48 said:
Hi group, I am NOT technical, just know MSWord a bit; But I have a
messenger file which, if openened in XML editor gives me more than 100
pages. I need to print this file to share and discuss, but hope there
is a simple way to reduce it all down to an absolute max of 25 pages.
We dont need the technical language visible just the discussion...
Is this possible?
Give us a small, typical sample of how the input looks and tell us what information may be removed.

laurie

hi, if I open it in Word I get trhe following
nu een fototje

jaaaaaa

Joris Gillis said:
Tempore 10:08:48, die Tuesday 09 August 2005 AD, hinc in foro
{comp.text.xml} scripsit Clarence said:
Give us a small, typical sample of how the input looks and tell us what
information may be removed.

Joris Gillis

Hi,

Tempore 10:32:49 said:
if I open it in Word I get trhe following
nu een fototje
jaaaaaa

Are you the auhtor of the original post, or have you been helping via private mail?
I don't understand this reply at all. What do you mean with 'it' ?

btw. 'fototje' should be spelled as 'fotootje' in Dutch;)

regards,