    traces. Or for experimental (or numeric) data in general.

    Thanks,

    Mirko, Albany, NY

    Phony Account, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Phony Account <> wrote in
    news:_9srd.31389$:

    > I have some time dependent temperature traces that I would like
    > to encode in XML. I came up with a definition, and DTD, but I'm
    > wondering if someone, (maybe a manufacturer like Omega, Agilent,
    > Tektronix), has already published a ML for time traces. For
    > example, oscilloscope traces. Or for experimental (or numeric)
    > data in general.

    TDML (Timing Diagram Markup Language) might give you what you want.

    --
    a. m. slotnik

    arnold m. slotnik, Dec 3, 2004

  3. "arnold m. slotnik" <> wrote in

    > Phony Account <> wrote in
    >
    >> I have some time dependent temperature traces that I would like
    >> to encode in XML. I came up with a definition, and DTD, but I'm
    >> wondering if someone, (maybe a manufacturer like Omega, Agilent,
    >> Tektronix), has already published a ML for time traces. For
    >> example, oscilloscope traces. Or for experimental (or numeric)
    >> data in general.

    > TDML (Timing Diagram Markup Language) might give you what you want.

    I have a slew of analog data streams in binary that I'd love to store in
    a self-defining structure, but XML doesn't seem well suited. Will TDML
    work? It seems largely digital. Can anyone offer advice?

    Scott

    Scott Seidman, Dec 3, 2004