XML::Generator::DBI - use of uninitialized value on line 180 and 187

Radhika

I am using XML::Generator::DBI module along with XML::SAX::Writer
module to generate xml files. For every column data in the database I
get the error

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/opt/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/XML/Gen
erator/DBI.pm line 180, <INPUT> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/opt/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.5/XML/Gen
erator/DBI.pm line 187, <INPUT> line 2.

I looked at the code for the module and it seems like there is a
variable @stack that is not initialized and is compared against.

Has anyone run into this earlier? Is there a fix for this?