XML grep tool

Dirk Segelhorst

Hi,

I am looking for an efficient XML grep tool (similar to UNIX grep) for
XPath search in big XML documents. The tools I found are not what I
actually need:

- xmlgrep (http://www.tfi-technology.com/xmlgrep/:) Seems to be a dead
and removed project.

- fxgrep: A UNIX project. I have downloaded a SML compiler for windows
to get it run but it did not work to compile the sources.

- sggrep (LTxml toolkit, http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk): Exactly what I am
searching for: fast and running under Windows. But neither the complete
XPath 1.0 specification nor XPath 2.0 is supported.

Is there any XML grep tool...
1.) running under windows,
2.) supporting Xpath 1.0/2.0 and
3.) being fast enough for bigger files (~10 MB)?

Thanks,

Dirk