(XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data Format (ADF) 1.0. HOW DO I READ THE DATA?

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Girish, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Girish

    Girish Guest

    Hi

    Here is the STEPS/METHOD my service provider sends the calling customer
    numbers captured :

    Export Method - HTTPS
    1. The partner provides Who's Calling with a URL address to direct the data
    the partner.
    2. Call Sync exports the call record data (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead
    Data
    Format (ADF) 1.0.
    3. The partner system receives the data at the desired URL.
    4. The partner responds with an acknowledgement back to Call Sync. The
    following is an example of an acknowledgement:
    <result> success! </result>
    5. The partner URL also accepts a variable called ping in the query string
    and
    responds with the acknowledgement from the previous item.
    http://leads.partner.com/import.aspx?ping=1

    Now after step 3 once I recieve the (XML) HTTP(S) in the Auto-lead Data
    Format (ADF) 1.0. HOW DO I READ THE DATA? and probably store it in SQL
    SERVER and then display on the WEB using ASP?

    Thanks
    Girish, Feb 13, 2004