    Thanks
    JC
    , Mar 3, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > relatively small and I do not really want to have the program double
    > in size just because I added an XML parser. My question is:

    This exactly why I developped and now distribute as Open source with
    GNU LGPL licence two small libraries for parsing XML

    Java: NunniMJAX http://nunnimjax.nunnisoft.ch/en/
    C: NunniMCAX http://nunnimcax.nunnisoft.ch/en/

    the first is below 30 Kb in size and the second, after stripping the
    symbols away is below 40 Kb

    They are somewhat similar to SAX conceptually, sequential and event
    driven.. that means that if you know SAX, using it will be
    straitforward. The API is so simple and minimal that I believe
    anybody can learn how to use it in a couple of minutes ;) just
    looking at the example included with the distribuition.

    Regards.
    --
    Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
    mailto: