XML in an open source project

simaomm

Hi,

I'm a Computer Science student and I'm taking a course about XML
Technologies.

I have to do a practical team work using XML technologies.

The students can choose the subject for this team work, and I was
wondering if there is any open source project that needs something to
be done in XML.
This way I could help an open source project and do my college work at
the same time.

So if anyone knows an open source project in need for some XML work,
let me know.

Thank you,

SM

SAM

Hi,

I'm a Computer Science student and I'm taking a course about XML
Technologies.

I have to do a practical team work using XML technologies.

The students can choose the subject for this team work, and I was
wondering if there is any open source project that needs something to
be done in XML.
This way I could help an open source project and do my college work at
the same time.

So if anyone knows an open source project in need for some XML work,
let me know.

Thank you,

SM

Have a look at http://www.xml4wx.org If its anything you'd be interested in
working with, send email (address at the bottom of that page)