XML + JavaBeans = ???

Discussion in 'XML' started by milkyway, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. milkyway

    milkyway Guest

    Hello to all,

    I am trying to make an application. The application should be able to
    be ran under WML - and - at the same time, be accessed from a regular
    web browser.

    It was for this reason that I chose XML. It was my understanding that
    XML -> WML and XML -> HTML.

    Is this a good choice - a way to address the development for 2
    different platforms with one set of code?

    Another problem I have is that I have some Java Beans from an old
    implementation. I think that this could work but is it possible to
    combine Java Beans with XML? If so, then would someone puhleeeeeeze ;-(
    show me an example where this is working OK?

    I am developing using Apache and Tomcat on top of Suse.

    Again, any help, hints or advice would *be most graciously*
    appreciated.

    Kindest Regards :)

    milkyway, Dec 2, 2004