    Thank you

    nico

    PS if I'm in wrong group, please let me know
    Nicawette, Jan 11, 2007

  2. > Do you know a free tool
    > which can generate xml messages based on the generic cases and allow us
    > to change the data in the different fields?

    Depending on how much complexity you need, it may be be trivial to write
    one. Put recognizable values in the fields, write a SAX filter that
    recognizes those "eyecatchers" and replaces them with new data (from
    whatever source you're using to drive the test), plug that between a SAX
    parser and serializer...

    Joe Kesselman, Jan 12, 2007

  3. Nicawette

    Nicawette Guest