XML messages

Nicawette

Dear all,

We have to test a system based on xml messages. We have the generic
cases (cases with all the fields and correct data). We want to generate
other cases that ensue from generic cases. Do you know a free tool
which can generate xml messages based on the generic cases and allow us
to change the data in the different fields?

Thank you

nico

PS if I'm in wrong group, please let me know

Joe Kesselman

Do you know a free tool
which can generate xml messages based on the generic cases and allow us
to change the data in the different fields?

Depending on how much complexity you need, it may be be trivial to write
one. Put recognizable values in the fields, write a SAX filter that
recognizes those "eyecatchers" and replaces them with new data (from
whatever source you're using to drive the test), plug that between a SAX
parser and serializer...

Nicawette

Dear Joe,

thank you for your answer