XML Meta-Model

Discussion in 'XML' started by White Falcon, Dec 27, 2004.

  1. White Falcon

    White Falcon Guest

    Hi!

    I would like to build a Schema of a Schema to incorporate
    extensibility and flexibility into my XML model.

    So, in effect - I would like an intance document, a model and its
    meta-model.

    For e.g.,

    My meta-model would contain the general components of a spreadsheet...
    rows and columns. Then, the model would contain all the column names
    in the spreadsheet and finally, the instance would contain the
    respective values for every column.

    I would much appreciate any help/guidance!

    Many thanks,

    White Falcon, Dec 27, 2004