    article will be great.

    thank you in advanced,

    benny

    Benny, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Benny,

    try and look up <httpHandlers> in MSDN library. you can also look at the
    entries in your machine.config and see the httpHandlers section.

    cheers,
    Jonel

    Jonel Rienton, Nov 16, 2003

  3. Benny

    Steve Haun Guest

    One thing you might be able to do is write a aspx file which uses SAX
    or DOM to compiles the files within the aspx file, and spit out true
    html. possibly look at moving the xml/xsl files into a protected
    directory.

    I'm kinda a newb too, but i have tried this and it works just fine
    (using SAX within a aspx file).

    Steve Haun, Nov 16, 2003