    documents against XSD Schema...

    Can anyone give me ideas?

    Thanks!

    UndoMiel, Aug 26, 2004

  2. UndoMiel

    Abhinav Guest

    UndoMiel wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for an XML parser in C that is able to validate the XML
    > documents against XSD Schema...
    >
    > Can anyone give me ideas?

    Try xerces from the Apache group.

    http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/index.html

    I *did* manage to install it and use the Perl Module (Xerces-p) to access it.

    Btw - Its C++ ..

    HTH

    --
    Abhinav

    Abhinav, Aug 26, 2004

  3. UndoMiel

    Ed Day Guest

    Try libxml2 available at http://xmlsoft.org. A lot of work has been
    done recently on XML schema validation.

    Regards,

    Ed Day
    Objective Systems, Inc.

    Ed Day, Aug 26, 2004
  4. UndoMiel

    UndoMiel Guest

    hey,

    Yeah is was looking at the libxml2 library as well... Any idea which
    class-method to use for XML schema validation. Can't fine decent information
    about it...

    thanks

    UndoMiel, Aug 31, 2004