  1. Guest

    Do you know where can i find a XML parser for C under unix?

    , Oct 31, 2005

  2. wrote:

    > Do you know where can i find a XML parser for C under unix?

    libxml: <http://www.xmlsoft.org/>

    There is also Expat <http://expat.sourceforge.net/> or Xerces C++
    <http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/>, depending on your needs (Xerces does
    both DTD and XSD schema validation).

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Oct 31, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > Do you know where can i find a XML parser for C under unix?

    It is interesting that this question (XML parser for C,
    not C++) is asked so often here. There seems to be a
    real need for such a thing.

    So, Peter Flynn usually recommends onsgmls.
    Richard Tobin recommends rxp.
    Some others (like me) recommend Expat.
    Use Google to find the links.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Kahrs?=, Oct 31, 2005
  4. Stefan Ram Guest

    J├╝rgen Kahrs <> writes:
    >It is interesting that this question (XML parser for C,
    >not C++) is asked so often here. There seems to be a
    >real need for such a thing.
    >So, Peter Flynn usually recommends onsgmls.
    >Richard Tobin recommends rxp.
    >Some others (like me) recommend Expat.
    >Use Google to find the links.

    In my link list, I also find:

    "One file, one XML parser, one C struct, two C functions,
    three example C functions. 500 lines. Runs everywhere."

    http://www.danoneverythingelse.com/articles/Softwarebxmlnode.html

    Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use
    to read XML and XML-like data files in your application

    http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml/software.php

    Stefan Ram, Oct 31, 2005
  5. wrote:
    > Do you know where can i find a XML parser for C under unix?

    Mini-XML: http://www.easysw.com/~mike/mxml/

    Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products mike at easysw dot com
    Internet Printing and Publishing Software http://www.easysw.com

    Michael Sweet, Nov 1, 2005