XML Parser

mavis

XML Parser Survey

Right now I am doing a survey about XML parser.

It seems Xerces is the best choice? Anyone have any other ideas? Any
good articles about XML parsers? Any comparisons for those different
parsers?

Anyone tried http://piccolo.sourceforge.net/?

Any advices will be highly appreciated!

-Mavis

Juergen Kahrs

mavis said:
Right now I am doing a survey about XML parser.

OK, so survey what has been posted here in the past.
Yes, in the past. We have been here much longer than
you and we have answered such questions often.
It seems Xerces is the best choice? Anyone have any other ideas? Any
good articles about XML parsers? Any comparisons for those different
parsers?

Best choice for what ? Read previous postings and you
will understand what I mean.