    TIA,

    Best regards,

    Wolfgang Keller

    Wolfgang Keller, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Hi Wolfgang,

    We market a couple of small shareware programs that can generate XML
    documents from a relational database, and import data back into the DB from
    XML. However neither of these address the issue of creating a DB schema from
    an XML schema or vice versa.

    http://www.intsysr.com/odbc2xml.htm
    http://www.intsysr.com/xml2odbc.htm

    Gregory Vaughan
    Intelligent Systems Research
    www.intsysr.com

    "Wolfgang Keller" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > just as an introduction: I'm not a developer by profession, I just need a
    > solution for this within the scope of a single project...
    >
    > What I am looking for is basically a tool (usable for non-developers) to
    > (semi-)automatically create a relational database schema (MySQL) from an
    > .xsd schema (and vice-versa) as well as to generate entries into the
    > database from an XML document (and vice-versa).
    >
    > And as I need this only for this single project, something as expensive

    and

    Gregory Vaughan, Jun 10, 2004