  1. Gopher-216

    Gopher-216 Guest

    May I have list of some good XML/XSD/XSLT repositories?
    Gopher-216, Jun 6, 2009

  2. Gopher-216 wrote:
    > May I have list of some good XML/XSD/XSLT repositories?

    Repositories in what sense?

    If you're looking for a broad mixture of high-quality tutorials and
    articles, my standard recommendation is http://www.ibm.com/xml

    If you're looking specifically for XSLT information, I would highly
    recommend Dave Pawson's XSL FAQ website, http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/

    If you want a deep understanding of the core XML Recommendation -- what
    everything was originally intended to mean and why those decisions were
    made -- Tim Bray's Annotated XML Recommendation is a wonderful resource.
    http://www.xml.com/axml/testaxml.htm.

    Obviously the W3C's own site has all the recommendations and some
    pointers to other useful information. http://www.w3.org/XML/
    Joe Kesselman, Jun 6, 2009