XML Repositories

Joe Kesselman

Gopher-216 said:
May I have list of some good XML/XSD/XSLT repositories?

Repositories in what sense?

If you're looking for a broad mixture of high-quality tutorials and
articles, my standard recommendation is http://www.ibm.com/xml

If you're looking specifically for XSLT information, I would highly
recommend Dave Pawson's XSL FAQ website, http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/

If you want a deep understanding of the core XML Recommendation -- what
everything was originally intended to mean and why those decisions were
made -- Tim Bray's Annotated XML Recommendation is a wonderful resource.
http://www.xml.com/axml/testaxml.htm.

Obviously the W3C's own site has all the recommendations and some
pointers to other useful information. http://www.w3.org/XML/