    how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?

    I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html

    cheers guys

    phil altimas, Oct 25, 2004

  2. phil altimas

    Philip Ronan Guest

    Philip Ronan, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Disco Octopus, Oct 26, 2004
  4. phil altimas

    tom Guest

    "phil altimas" <> wrote in message
    news:417d764d$0$80671$...
    > how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?
    >
    > I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html
    >

    > cheers guys

    I have a script running on my web site that I used to create JavaScript.
    feed support. there are no external links to it from my site or elsewhere.
    So here is the url. http://www.tcpslaship.com/feeds/ext_lib/build.php

    But you are welcome to use it as long as I leave it there, I have no plans
    to remove it anytime soon.

    Tom

    tom, Oct 26, 2004
  5. phil altimas

    Mark Damon Guest

    Hi,

    >how can i get XML RSS news feeds into web pages ?
    >
    >I have the feed but cannot work out how to get it into the html

    You could use a tool like FeedForAll http://www.feedforall.com and export the
    RSS feeds to HTML or HTML tables. Then you could use server side includes or
    templates to incorporate the HTML into your file.

    Take care,
    Mark Damon

    Mark Damon, Oct 29, 2004