XML Schema - "dynamic"...?..

stiank81

Hi.

Is there any possibility to have a XML Schema witch validates
differently due to the value of some fields in the XML. Let me
explain..

What I mean is:
I have one element in the XSD, and depending on the value of that
element the rules should differ. If the value of the element is say "1"
than some of the other elements is required (minOccurs=1), but else it
isn't (minOccurs=0). So what I want to do is basically to make some
elements required if some spesific values is given in the XML.

Is there any possibilities to solve this (in the XSD)?

Best Regards,
Stian

Stan Kitsis [MSFT]

No