xml schema for legal and education industries

transkawa

i really should be googling for this but the express terms to use beats
me, so i decided to ask the experts.
can someone give me a pointer to schemas for the legal and educational
industries? i'd like to lay my hands on some for study and maybe, for
use in the future.
appreciate every reply and thanks in advance.
xnt

Peter Flynn

transkawa said:
i really should be googling for this but the express terms to use
beats me, so i decided to ask the experts. can someone give me a
pointer to schemas for the legal and educational industries? i'd like
to lay my hands on some for study and maybe, for use in the future.

I don't know about educational ones, but there are several in the legal
field. Perhaps if you contact Propylon (www.propylon.com) who do a lot
of legislative work, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

///Peter

Joe Kesselman